Family and Dependent Visa Dubai
Al Taresh Amer can help to get the family and dependent visa for Dubai without any hassle. This visa is necessary if you are planning to migrate to the UAE with family members. Family visa/ Dependent visa for Dubai permits the financing of parents, wives, and children (below 18 years of age). We assist people who want to migrate their family and dependents to Dubai. Being the leader in providing visa application process services, we encompass every dimension of your visa needs particularly family and dependent visas.
Wife Visa Dubai
Al Taresh provides full-fledged services for wife visa, family and dependent visa processing in Dubai with minimum effort from your side. We will guide through your immigration process and all your requirements and serve you at your ease. We will be by your side throughout, from a new visa application until you finish the visa stamping for your dependents in Dubai. Our teams of immigration specialists have long-standing experience, thus providing immigration services best suited for immigrants across the globe.
Here’s the brief-up on the documents required and other important information for visa sponsorship.
- Expatriate residents can do the funding of their families in the UAE, provided, they have an authentic residency permit.
- Residents employed in the UAE can finance their immediate family members under conditions that include a minimum salary of Dh.4000 or Dh.3000 with accommodation.
- Passport copies of wife & child in colour with at least six months’ validity.
- One photograph (white background) of sponsored persons.
- Medical Authorized Certificate for wife and children over 18.
- Attested original marriage certificate for UAE.
- Attested original birth certificate for UAE.
- In the case of daughters over 18 years of age, a written statement testifying they are unmarried.
- Attached copy of the last 3 months’ bank statements.
- Registered tenancy contract.
- The requisite fee for each application.
- Latest utility bill.
For any other Dubai visa services refer to the DNRD Services page. Fill the below form for visa-related queries and applications: