Family Visa Dubai
A family visa is necessary if you are planning to migrate to the UAE with family members. This visa permits the financing of parents, wives, and children (below 18 years of age). We offer assistance to applicants who want to migrate to the UAE.
Al Taresh provides full-fledged services for a family visa, dependent visa processing in Dubai with minimum effort from your side. We will guide through your immigration process and all your requirements and serve you for family visas in Dubai. We will be by your side throughout, from a new visa application until you finish the visa stamping for your dependents in Dubai. Our teams of immigration experts have many years of experience, thus providing immigration options and services best suited for clients of all nationalities.
Here’s the brief-up on the documents required and other important information for family sponsorship.
- Expatriate residents can do the funding of their families in the UAE, provided, they have an authentic residency permit.
- Residents employed in the UAE can finance their immediate family members under conditions that include a minimum salary of Dh.4000 or Dh.3000 with accommodation.
- Passport copies of wife & child in colour with at least six months’ validity.
- One photograph (white background) of sponsored persons.
- Medical Authorized Certificate for wife and children over 18.
- Attested original marriage certificate for UAE.
- Attested original birth certificate for UAE.
- In the case of daughters over 18 years of age, a written statement testifying they are unmarried.
- Attached copy of the last 3 months’ bank statements.
- Registered tenancy contract.
- The requisite fee for each application.
- Latest utility bill.